Maps and Directions – Getting Here
The closest airport to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is Calgary International Airport (YYC). Calgary International Airport (YYC) is located approximately 125 miles (200 km) East of the resort. Most major airline carriers fly into Calgary.
From Calgary International Airport (YYC)
- Exit the airport and turn left on Airport Trail NE towards Deerfoot Trail heading north.
- Take the exit towards Stoney Trail NE heading west.
- Follow signs for Banff on the Trans-Canada Hwy.
- Continue on the Trans-Canada Hwy (Highway 1 ) for approximately 1-hour until you reach the Banff National Park entrance gates. The gates are open 24-hours as all visitors to the park are required to obtain a Park Pass. Passes can be obtained in advance through Banff Lake Louise Tourism.
- After the gates, continue driving West until you reach the Lake Louise exit.
- Turn left towards Village of Lake Louise, continue driving straight on Lake Louise Drive until you reach Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Airport shuttles are available via Pursuit from the Calgary International Airport to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise with regularly scheduled service. Reservations are required at least 1 hour in advance. Schedules and rates are subject to change without notice.
Please email our Concierge team for current schedules and pricing.
The hotel is connected to a partially covered parkade with plug-ins.
Parking is available to our overnight in-house guests at the following rates:
Self-parking: $30 per day
Valet Parking: $45 per day
Need a car to go exploring? Visit Hertz in Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise or visit their website for reservations.