Wim Hof Method – Wellness Retreat
About the Retreat
Escape the city and immerse yourself in a weekend of growth, conquering challenges, nature and connecting with a like-minded tribe through the Wim Hof Method. Join us, and find out how you can utilize oxygen and cold exposure to optimize body & mind, and learn about the underlying physiology.
This retreat will be facilitated by Cian Dalton (certified instructor) who has been leading WHM workshops all over BC and is thrilled to be offering a unique opportunity for people to go deeper with the method. During these two days, all facets of the Wim Hof Method will be extensively explored: breathing, cold exposure and commitment.
Carolyn Schmidt will be co-Facilitating this retreat. She is an experienced professional in the world of dance, movement education, breathwork and bodywork. Carolyn will be leading movement sessions and helping out with various activities.
The intimate quality of the weekend allows for ample personal attention, and feedback tailored to your specific situation. Whether you are looking to improve mental or physical performance, relieve symptoms related to an illness, or are just curious to find out what the Wim Hof Method is all about— a WHM Fundamentals Weekend offers something for everyone. Over 48 hours we have the chance to challenge our limits and change our relationship with the cold. The retreat will go into extensive depth with the breath work helping participants to improve the quality of their breath. There will be a focus on integration of the work and in helping set up participants to continue this practice and reap the benefits far beyond the weekend training.
- Learn to elevate your athletic performance by increasing oxygen efficiency and learning to utilize the power of your mind!
- Increase resiliency through strengthening your immune system!
- Learn a tool to overcome stress in cold water and in life!
- Receive breathwork guidance and hands on facilitation to learn how to increase lung capacity and breathe more optimally!
- Reduce inflammation and strengthen your circulation system.
- Deepen your connection to nature and learn to EMBRACE WINTER like never before!
- Empower yourself to heal using the instruments you already possess and have free access to – your lungs and cold water!
- This weekend is suitable for everyone, but does require a basic level of health.
- Out of precaution, we advise against participation during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic.
- People with cardiovascular issues, or any other serious health conditions should always consult a medical professional before starting the Wim Hof Method.
- Discount on 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Saturday
NOTE – the retreat pricing does not include the charge of the facilitated Wim Hof content and mobility classes with instructor Cian Dalton. Please register and pay for this portion of the retreat on the Wim Hof website. Rate is approximately $775 CAD (the organization charges in Euro’s 525).
Register for the facilitated Wim Hof content.
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer – Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com