Ultimate Trail Running
September 5-10, 2021
About The Retreat
Have you dreamt of exploring all of the most iconic trails in the Rockies, but aren’t sure where to start to make that dream a reality?
Running on a world class trail network, we will guide you through some of the best the Western Mountain National Parks have to offer. Over three days, Jeff Douglas, our experienced ACMG (Association of Canadian Mountain Guides) hiking and awarding winning interpretive guide, will take you on the trail running experience of your lifetime! Our focus is on personal experience, learning and safety.
We have near limitless choices right out our front door for the three running days and plenty of options to indulge in on your non-running day. Including canoeing, sightseeing, spa opportunities and tailored stretch classes for your running needs, this truly is your diamond in the wilderness to adventure from!
Join us for a unique experience this summer. Access the best places in the Parks, let us take care of all of the planning, transportation to the trail heads and then simply enjoy the stretch classes and every service we have to offer at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- A chance to explore the most sought after trails with a long-term local who knows all the hidden gems
- We do all the planning, so you can just show up and run and then return to indulgent luxury to recover
- Learn all about the flora, fauna and history of the area
- For experienced runners that are looking for the ultimate combination of adventure and luxury while letting us plan the routes and transportation to trailheads.
- You don’t need to be a good trail runner, but need to be fit enough to jog for a few hours continuously. Having recent trail running experience and/or long distance road running experience (20km+) is required. We will plan to run on flats and downhills and walk moderate to steep uphills. Expect to run 3 out of 4 days or it is an option to take an extra rest day.
- Discount on 5 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Group dinners on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Three trail runs with Jeff Douglas and transportation to/from the trail head
- Three stretch classes post runs
- Pre-trip planning for meals and what to pack
- Free time daily
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer – Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Five night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org