Tension & Stress Release
August 20-22, 2021
About The Retreat
Join international health and wellness expert Kathleen Keller, in this unique and all-inclusive retreat. Kat is a master-educator, with 35+ years of teaching experience. She has focused on therapeutic methods to help heal the body since 2007.
You will learn a profound self-care method called TRE® – Tension Release Exercise. This technique gives you an easy way to profoundly release stress from your body, on a very deep level. You will discover how to release tension, from where it gets trapped, with-in your central nervous system and myofascia (your bodies connective tissue).
In the luxury of the ultimate natural mountain destination, let Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise look after all your needs, while you concentrate on yourself. Enjoy delicious healthy meals, pamper yourself with a world-class massage or spa treatment, explore the gorgeous trails, relax with new friends, or read a good book.
Re-set your central nervous system to “CALM”
Profoundly RELAX with a powerful self-care technique
TRE®– Tension Release Exercise
WITH TRE® you learn how to safely activate your natural mammalian reflex mechanism. This opens the door for you to “make friends with your central nervous system”. You learn a series of innovative, yet basic exercises, that can be modified to suit most fitness levels. The exercises help your body release deep muscular tension and myofascial holding patterns of tension, stress, or trauma. You learn how to profoundly calm down your nervous system through “shaking or vibrating”. Kathleen holds your space and guides you through the process to activate this natural mechanism. In the serene and safe setting of the Chateau, your system will return to homeostasis (balance). TRE® produces the same brain waves as meditation, yet you don’t have to clear your mind, a real bonus for people who find meditation difficult.
Due to the nature of TRE®, all interested retreat participants must complete a confidential participant information form for Kathleen to review. TRE® is appropriate for almost everyone, but your safety and comfort levels are our primary concerns. Kathleen will reach out to you after you submit your registration and participant information forms, before your reservation is confirmed.
- Profoundly discharge general anxiety and stressful events from your central nervous system
- Replicate the TRE® process for yourself at home
- Easily build a TRE® practice into your life. Fifteen minutes – three times a week is all it takes!
- Free deep restrictions within your fight and flight muscles and your myofascial system
- Use TRE® to induce sleep, increase energy and decrease general anxiety
- You will understand your central nervous system’s reaction to stress on a much deeper level, and you will know how to regulate it for yourself.
- 3 Group TRE®classes
- Discount on 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception on Friday
- Group dinner on Saturday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- All people wanting to find calmness, but who find mediation or mindfulness too difficult or time consuming. This program is a callout to all “A” type personalities!
- All people looking for a profound yet easy way, to de-stress their central nervous system and feel better, anytime they feel the need to do so.
Early Booking offer:
Book Now for the August retreat and receive $300 off!
Must book by August 16, 2021. Discount will be applied at check out.
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
- “I have taken several of the Kathleen’s Self Myofascial Release courses. As a Physiotherapist, these courses have been very practical and easy to implement into my practice. Kathleen holds a wealth of knowledge and has a wonderful way of sharing this knowledge with others. I highly recommend Kathleen and her courses!” – Gayle
- “I highly recommend Kat for TRE, Pilates & Self Myofascial Release. She has true empathy and patience. I can’t say enough great things about TRE! It’s the greatest stress release that I have ever experienced, and I can do it myself which is a god-send. As someone who suffers from rheumatoid arthritis, Kathleen is extremely knowledgeable and is always able to adapt my sessions to the ever-changing needs of my body.” – Catherine
- “I am extremely thankful for the care, knowledge, understanding and professionalism displayed by Kathleen in her practice. She helped me regain range of motion and strength in my shoulder after a major surgery. I can’t recommend her enough to folks wanting to restore their core strength and flexibility.” – Malcolm
- “With Kathleen, it is not just about exercising, it is about developing your whole body harmoniously, restoring the balance between left and right, top and bottom and waking up muscles you didn’t even know existed. You will get hooked if you start with her!” – Isabelle
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org