Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is committed to ensuring our wellness retreats are safe for all participants, facilitators and colleagues. Here are the steps we are taking.
Measures relating to all hotel stays:
- To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we require all guests to wear a face mask while inside the hotel. You can bring your own reusable ones or there will be disposable ones available from the front desk.
Measures relating to wellness retreats:
- Maximum of 15 participants plus the facilitator.
- There will be social distancing between all participants during discussions, meals and movement/yoga/meditation classes, at least six feet of space or greater. We have had 10 mini-workshops this summer and even with space between everyone, we are able to build bonds of connection between participants.
- We encourage participants to bring their own yoga mats. However, we do have some to share and they will be provided to each guest sanitized to use for the whole retreat.
- Participants will be required to wear a mask at all times in the hotel, unless they are in their hotel room; at a table in a restaurant; at their table in our meeting rooms; at their yoga mat.
- There will always be a hand sanitizing station at the entrance to our retreat rooms for discussions or movement.
- All tables, chairs, pens, waivers, give-aways will be sanitized before you use them.
If you have any questions regarding our wellness retreats, please contact Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.