Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is committed to ensuring our wellness retreats are safe for all participants, facilitators and colleagues. Here are the steps we are taking.
Measures relating to all hotel stays:
- To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
Measures relating to wellness retreats:
- We have a full process in place to provide sanitized yoga mats and props for each participant. If you would like to bring your own, that is alright.
- There will always be a hand sanitizing station at the entrance to our retreat rooms for discussions or movement.
- All tables, chairs, pens, waivers, give-aways will be sanitized before you use them.
- Travelling from the US? The Canadian Government recently announced the easing of border restrictions. Please ensure you have read, understood and complied with all Canadian requirements for American citizens and permanent residents travelling into Canada. This includes ArriveCAN’s proof of vaccination documents which are required before crossing the border into Canada. Travellers re-entering the US will need to be tested no more than 3 days before traveling by air into the United States and show a negative result to the airline before boarding the flight. Information on testing services in Alberta can be found here.
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat (ideally with the same facilitator) before December 31, 2021.
Feedback related to Covid protocols from Fall 2020 Retreats:
- “The Covid protocols were fantastic! We were social, but always social distancing. Great set-up and planning.”
- “I have bad anxiety and I felt safe at this retreat.”
- “Spacing for all sessions made me feel safe and the adherence to mask use.”
- “Felt very safe – thank you for looking out for us.”
If you have any questions regarding our wellness retreats, please contact Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.