Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is committed to ensuring our wellness retreats are safe for all participants, facilitators and colleagues. Here are the steps we are taking.
Measures relating to all hotel stays:
- To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
- For your safety and the safety of our employees, we require all guests to wear a face mask while inside the hotel. You can bring your own reusable ones or there will be disposable ones available from the front desk.
Measures relating to wellness retreats:
- 2021 retreats will confirm 10 participants with an additional 5 on a waitlist. A month out from the retreat, we will review Alberta protocols and hopefully increase each retreat to a maximum of 15 participants plus the facilitator. We had 15 participants for the October/November 2020 retreats.
- There will be social distancing between all participants during discussions, meals and movement/yoga/meditation classes, at least six feet of space or greater. We had 10 mini-workshops in the summer of 2020 and 7 full retreats in October & November 2020. Even with space between everyone, we are able to build bonds of connection between participants.
- We have a full process in place to provide sanitized yoga mats and props for each participant. If you would like to bring your own, that is alright.
- Participants will be required to wear a mask at all times in the hotel, unless they are in their hotel room; at a table in a restaurant; at their table in our meeting rooms; at their yoga mat.
- There will always be a hand sanitizing station at the entrance to our retreat rooms for discussions or movement.
- All tables, chairs, pens, waivers, give-aways will be sanitized before you use them.
- Currently only Canadians can book these retreats.
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat (ideally with the same facilitator) before December 31, 2021.
Feedback related to Covid protocols from Fall 2020 Retreats:
- “The Covid protocols were fantastic! We were social, but always social distancing. Great set-up and planning.”
- “I have bad anxiety and I felt safe at this retreat.”
- “Spacing for all sessions made me feel safe and the adherence to mask use.”
- “Felt very safe – thank you for looking out for us.”
If you have any questions regarding our wellness retreats, please contact Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org.