Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga – Wellness Retreat
April 30 – May 2, 2021
About The Retreat
Discover the importance of mindfulness and how to integrate it into your daily life to help you find more inner peace and happiness. Led by Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest, this all inclusive retreat includes practicing seated meditation, mindful eating and mindful walking in nature. Two mindful-flow yoga classes are included (all levels of experience welcome).
Set amongst the beautiful mountains of Lake Louise, this is the perfect setting to slow down, meditate and learn how to live in the present moment. Having studied under world-renowned Zen and Mindfulness Master Thich Nhat Hanh for the last 15 years, Delfs is a knowledgeable and well-respected member of the Albertan mindfulness community. Take a break from the daily grind to relax and recharge with Delfs as she shares her passion for mindful living. Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. The team at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience.
Tracey offers three different types of retreats. This one is a concentration on yoga with three 90-minute yoga classes. The Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga has a focus on meditation and only two 60-minute yoga classes. Finally, Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga 2.0 is for people looking to take their existing practice to the next level or who have already attended a wellness retreat. Check out all of her retreats with us to find the one that best suits you.
Lake Louise is the ultimate destination to introduce, renew or expand your mindfulness, yoga and meditation practices. The serenity found at the base of these majestic mountains will center you and allow new techniques to take hold in your life.
VIDEO: Meet Tracey Delfs
- Develop or fine tune your yoga practice
- Self-awareness and stillness of the mind
- Develop personal meditation techniques
- Let go of the stresses of day-to-day life
- Foundation for living a calmer and fulfilling life
- Mindfulness techniques that you can apply to your daily life
- Anyone looking to take their personal wellness journey to the next level, moving past blocks and learning new techniques
- Anyone needing a structured retreat to recommit and solidify their wellness journey
- 10 classes/discussions with Tracey Delfs (as per the itinerary)
- Learning what mindfulness is and how it can change your life
- 2 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Fairmont Mountain View room
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Saturday
- Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $550 per night or $1,100 Canadian for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $450 per person, per night or $900 Canadian per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Fairmont Mountain View room*
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Two night stay required
- Currently only Canadians can book these retreats
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
“Tracey is caring and compassionate as she tries to enable you to be those things to yourself. I recommend the treat to anyone who needs help slowing down and being more present.” – Tracey
“It allowed calmness and peace to creep into my life.” – Andrea
“It was fabulous! A perfect mix of activities. The benefits of this weekend will keep on giving.” – Kim
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org