Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga – Wellness Retreat
Discover the importance of mindfulness and how to integrate it into your daily life to help you find more inner peace and happiness. Led by Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest, this all inclusive retreat includes practicing seated meditation, mindfulness discussions, mindful eating and mindful walking in nature. Two mindful-flow yoga classes are included (all levels of experience welcome).
Set amongst the beautiful mountains of Lake Louise, this is the perfect setting to slow down, meditate and learn how to live in the present moment. Having studied under world-renowned Zen and Mindfulness Master Thich Nhat Hanh since the late 90’s, Tracey is a knowledgeable and well-respected member of the Albertan mindfulness community. Take a break from the daily grind to relax and recharge with Tracey as she shares her passion for mindful living. Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. The team at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience.
This retreat focuses on mindfulness and meditation and has two optional yoga classes that are included within the retreat. Her Mindfulness and Yoga Retreats have three yoga classes. She also offer’s other specialty retreats from time to time. Check out all of her retreats with us to find the one that best suits you.
Lake Louise is the ultimate destination to introduce, renew or expand your mindfulness and meditation practices. The serenity found at the base of these majestic mountains will help to ground you and bring you into the present moment.
VIDEO: Meet Tracey Delfs
- How to integrate mindfulness with ease into your daily life.
- Develop the habit of a regular meditation practice.
- Foundation for living a calmer and happier life.
- Learn various stress management techniques to increase your resilience to challenges that life may bring you.
- Create more self-awareness and inner stillness
- Anyone looking to take their personal wellness journey to the next level, moving past blocks and learning new techniques
- Anyone needing a structured retreat to recommit and solidify their wellness journey
- 10 classes/discussions with Tracey Delfs (as per the itinerary)
- Learning what mindfulness is and how it can change your life
- Discount on 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Group dinner on Saturday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Saturday
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer – Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
“Tracey is caring and compassionate as she tries to enable you to be those things to yourself. I recommend the treat to anyone who needs help slowing down and being more present.” – Tracey
“It allowed calmness and peace to creep into my life.” – Andrea
“It was fabulous! A perfect mix of activities. The benefits of this weekend will keep on giving.” – Kim
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org