May 6-8, 2022
About The Retreat
Join Mindy Johnstone in the heart of the Rocky Mountains at the luxurious Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. This weekend retreat is designed to reconnect you with nature through art and mindful practices. With over 20 years of teaching and inspiring students through art and yoga, Mindy welcomes guests of all levels of experience. With 4 painting sessions, participants have the opportunity to work with acrylics, watercolour, pen and ink. Discover new ways to record your travels by creating a visual journal of your experience. The magnificent landscape has a bounty of inspiration to keep an artist musing for hours. Guests paint as many master artists have in the past on the shores of Lake Louise.
A mindful painting retreat nurtures your creative spirit and promotes peace and connection. Attend on your own, with friends or meet other like minded guests who share the love of landscape, art and wellness.
- Reignite your creative spark and get excited about making art again.
- Develop a deeper connection to your natural surroundings and its healing benefits
- Discover the relaxing qualities of painting to recharge your senses.
- Create memories through visual sketchbooks for all your travel experiences
- Nourishing your body, mind & creative spirit enhances inspired thinking for future projects.
- All 4 Paint sessions are designed for beginner students and can easily be adapted for experienced artists (ages 16+)
- 2 nights accommodation in a Fairmont room at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Group dinner on Saturday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Four painting classes with Mindy Johnstone, including everything you need to create with
- Saturday & Sunday morning yoga classes with Mindy Johnstone
- Free time on Saturday
Click “BOOK NOW” to see the full retreat rate and room types available. Booking through this link confirms your spot(s) in the retreat.
- Be one of the first five people to book and receive a complimentary upgrade to Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Rates based on a Fairmont Room do not include taxes or service charges (see Book Now link for full price)
- Single occupancy from $819 per night or $1638 CAD for the full retreat
- Double occupancy from $659 per night or $1318 CAD for the full retreat
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2022.
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org