Winter Inner Peace Retreat
December 4-6, 2020
About The Retreat
During this weekend getaway you will learn various tips and techniques to help you find more inner peace, calm and build your resilience as we move into winter.
Led by Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest, this all inclusive retreat includes mindfulness and positive mindset discussions, mindful eating and mindful walking in nature. Three guided meditation classes and two mindful-flow yoga classes are included (all levels of experience welcome and the yoga is optional).
Spending a weekend get-away at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise surrounded by beautiful mountains is the perfect place to relax, reset and recover as we move into the winter months.
Tracey has led over 35 retreats over the last decade at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. Having studied under world-renowned Zen and Mindfulness Master Thich Nhat Hanh for over 2 decades, Tracey is a knowledgeable and well-respected member of the Alberta mindfulness and meditation community. She is also a certified life, mindset and stress management coach.
Take a break from daily life and enjoy a weekend get-away with Tracey as she shares her passion for mindful living. Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. The team at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience. Tracey also offers other Mindfulness & Yoga Retreats and Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga Retreat weekends at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
VIDEO: Meet Tracey Delfs
- Learn creative ways on how to make this winter your best winter yet.
- How to find more inner peace and calm in your life.
- Learn tips and techniques to increase your resilience to challenges that life may bring you.
- Develop the habit of a regular meditation practice.
- Learn how to integrate various mindfulness practices into your daily life this winter.
- Anyone who is looking for a weekend get-away to relax, recharge and rejuvenate as we move into winter.
- Anyone looking to take their personal wellness journey to the next level by learning various mindfulness and positive mindset strategies to increase resilience and find more inner peace.
- 10 classes/discussions with Tracey Delfs (as per the itinerary)
- Learning what mindfulness is and how it can change your life
- 2 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Fairmont Mountain View room
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday; breakfast and lunch on Sunday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Saturday
- Be one of the first five people to book by October 30, 2020 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $530 per night or $1,060 Canadian for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $425 per person, per night or $850 Canadian per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Fairmont Mountain View room*
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged
“Tracey is caring and compassionate as she tries to enable you to be those things to yourself. I recommend the treat to anyone who needs help slowing down and being more present.” – Tracey
“It allowed calmness and peace to creep into my life.” – Andrea
“It was fabulous! A perfect mix of activities. The benefits of this weekend will keep on giving.” – Kim
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com