Eat. Pray. Live! Retreat
OCTOBER 4-7, 2020
Join us for this all-inclusive, just-what-I-was-looking-for EAT. PRAY. LIVE! Retreat based on Elizabeth Trinkaus’ transformational tools that she has been carefully collecting for decades.
EAT: Enjoy gourmet food + drinks, and powerful tools to design your inspired story. What you choose to “take in” is key. Together we are learning to be kind to ourselves, and choosing positive messages that will fuel our journey.
PRAY: There’s a lot of noise out there. It makes it hard to hear your wisdom and align with your intuition. Reserve time to slow down and go within. Commune with the Universe + nature. Own and align with your spiritual source.
LIVE: Your experience will have you prepared to live each day with more certainty that you are enough, more kindness with your self-talk, and more energy to live your very brightest life.
With more than 25 years’ experience of facilitating, Elizabeth delights in watching miracles happen when you commit to your priceless journey and see your true brilliance. Her passion and expertise include offering tools to heal old stories, write new ones, own your worth, and design a life you love (and deserve). She is always conjuring up new ideas to bring more zip and zest to your miraculous journey.
It’s time to embrace life, not escape it. You know you are a miracle, don’t you? You will very soon!
Elizabeth is author of Enough Already! Yes, You Are…, a Master Coach, and podcast host. Her book, endorsed by Jack Canfield, offers in-the-moment tools to place you on your path of power, positive self-talk, and peace.
Spring is a time for renewal. There’s no better place to kick off this glorious season than at the amazing Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in the heart of Banff National Park, Alberta! The attention to detail and magnificent surroundings will have you reeling!
After your closing ceremony, you will float away with personalized tools that are proven to have enormous ripple effects in every corner of your life.
View full Retreat Itinerary here
VIDEO: Elizabeth’s wellness retreats
VIDEO: Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, endorses Elizabeth
VIDEO: Alana Harndon, Certified Personal Trainer, endorses Elizabeth
- Align and absorb thoughts that manifest the life you deserve
- Stand in your wisdom and intuition
- Write and re-design your new empowering story
- Shine with all your perfect imperfections
- Live with greater joy, trust, and ease
- This retreat is for anyone ready to be the designer of their life, and walk with personal power and confidence.
- Anyone needing a soulful four-day getaway to reboot their journey and acquire life-long tools to ignite their life.
- Daily workshop classes with Elizabeth Trinkaus
- Morning Stretch or Yoga class (optional) with hotel instructor
- 3 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Deluxe room
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Monday & Tuesday; breakfast on Wednesday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- Be one of the first five people to book by March 8, 2020 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Lakeview room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $565 per night or $1,695 Canadian for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $479 per person, per night or $1,439 Canadian per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Deluxe room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Three night stay required
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
- 2020 retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged.
“This retreat was equal to 6 months of therapy. The breakthroughs were essential to a positive life.” – Sharla
“The retreat was wonderful. I learned so much, I met wonderful women who touched my heart. Elizabeth has such a gift for helping people and I felt truly blessed to have been a part of this.” – Nadine
“It is clear that the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is very experienced in hosting retreats – every aspect is well thought through and I felt well cared for. What a glorious and beautiful place to do such important internal work! – Anne
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org