Eat. Pray. Live! – Wellness Retreat
May 12-15, 2022
About the Retreat
Join our fabulous Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, just-what-I-was-looking-for Eat. Pray. Live! Retreat. First-timer or returning, we can’t wait to see you there!
Your retreat will be led by the seasoned facilitator Elizabeth Trinkaus from Chapel Hill, NC. She is the author of Enough Already! Yes, You Are… and co-author of Conversations on Success with Deepak Chopra. Elizabeth delights in hosting retreats – especially at Lake Louise – and has been teaching across the globe for decades. She practices every tool she teaches and needs reminders like everyone else.
EAT: Enjoy your gourmet experience and ‘take in’ powerful tools to design your inspiring new story. Together, we are figuring out how to be kind to ourselves and discovering the profound results of this practice.
PRAY: There’s a lot of noise out there. It makes it hard to hear your wisdom and align with your intuition. Reserve time to slow down and go within. Commune with the Universe (that absolutely has your back) and the take-your-breath-away nature.
LIVE: How you ‘live’ is everything. Your experience will prepare you to live inspired each day while making room for the miracles that are waiting to find you.
After the retreat, you will float away with personalized tools that you will use every day and are proven to have enormous positive ripple effects in every corner of your life. Your journey is priceless. Don’t wait…
VIDEO: Jack Canfield, co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, endorses Elizabeth Trinkaus.
- Reconnect with your inner wisdom (this is the ultimate — nothing feels better than that!)
- Walk with lightness + energy (recall that heaviness you felt? well, say goodbye to that…)
- Remember your best is enough (the greatest gift you can give to yourself)
- Shine with all your imperfections (ahhhh)
- Grab a complimentary signed copy of Elizabeth’s book, Enough Already! Yes, You Are-endorsed by Jack Canfield.
- New and return retreaters – welcome anyone hesitant about attending a retreat and those who have experienced what a priceless gift retreating is.
- Anyone wanting to put a reset on their life—desiring to feel their personal power while gathering invaluable tools to live lighter, happier, and more in the moment.
- Daily workshop classes with Elizabeth Trinkaus
- Morning Stretch or Yoga class (optional) with hotel instructor
- 3 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Fairmont room
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Group dinners on day 2 & 3. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
Click “BOOK NOW” to see the full retreat rate and room types available. Booking through this link confirms your spot(s) in the retreat.
- Be one of the first five people to book and receive a complimentary upgrade to Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Rates based on a Fairmont Room do not include taxes or service charges (see Book Now link for full price)
- Single occupancy from $669 per night or $2007 CAD for the full retreat
- Double occupancy from $509 per night or $1527 CAD for the full retreat
- Three night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2022.
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
“I finally attended one of Elizabeth’s retreats. I had stopped myself for years because of the unknowns. I wish I had gone earlier. I now walk with a new outlook on life. I am reminded of how critical self-care is, and my life feels so much lighter. -Sarah, NY
Elizabeth creates a space for you to give yourself permission to listen to what you need, speak when you want or not. I quickly found myself at ease, with the critic in my head calm and my heart… full. What a gift I gave myself. -Toni, WI
I’ve attended Elizabeth’s retreats all over the country. They are invaluable because they reset me. I stress less and experience baseline happiness more. The tools I’ve acquired improve my every day, and I’ll use them forever. -Debbie, CA
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org