November 1-4, 2020
This three night, all-inclusive retreat, led by MacKenzie Miller, is all about finding connection with yourself, connecting deeply with others and immersing yourself in the healing powers of nature.
MacKenzie will take you through three functional yoga classes where you will explore what it is like to move passively and actively in your unique ranges of motion in a yoga practice. By the end of class you’ll feel more integrated in your body and have a better appreciation of your body’s ability to support you while flowing.
Join MacKenzie for two transformative practices: meditation and journaling. This class will give you confidence as MacKenzie guides you through a simple meditation technique followed by prompted journaling. We will explore the power of journaling in combination with meditation to increase clarity, increase perspective and decrease stress.
These sessions with MacKenzie combined with the luxury of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will allow you to find space for the deep connections you are searching for.
View full retreat itinerary
- Daily classes with MacKenzie Miller
- 3 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Deluxe room
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch & dinner on Monday & Tuesday; breakfast on Wednesday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Group walk on Tuesday
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- Be one of the first five people to book by September 27, 2020 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $450 per night or $1,350 Canadian for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $350 per person, per night or $1,050 Canadian per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Deluxe Room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Three night stay required
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com