Yoga, Myofascial & Journaling
Fall Dates Coming Soon
About The Retreat
This three night, all-inclusive retreat, led by MacKenzie Miller, is all about finding connection with yourself, connecting deeply with others and immersing yourself in the healing powers of nature.
MacKenzie will take you through three yoga classes where you will begin with myofascial release and then explore what it is like to move passively and actively in your unique ranges of motion. By the end of class you’ll feel more integrated in your body.
Join MacKenzie for two transformative practices: meditation and journaling. This time spent together will give you confidence as MacKenzie guides you through a simple meditation technique followed by prompted journaling. We will explore the power of journaling in combination with meditation to increase clarity, increase perspective and decrease stress.
These sessions with MacKenzie combined with the luxury of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will allow you to find space for the deep connections you are searching for.
- Increased bodily awareness through the combination of myofascial work and functional movement
- Introduction to a sustainable journaling practice
- Cultivation of practices to support mental, physical and emotional health
- The opportunity to connect and surround yourself with other like minded people
- Leave with new commitment to wellness practices
- Daily classes with MacKenzie Miller
- 3 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Deluxe room
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch & dinner on Monday & Tuesday; breakfast on Wednesday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Group walk on Tuesday
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- Be one of the first five people to book and receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe lake View room (subject to availability)
- Rates will be shared when dates are confirmed
- Rates based on a Deluxe Room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Three night stay required
- Currently only Canadians can book these retreats
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com