Snowshoe & Yoga
2022 Date Coming Soon
About The Retreat
Snowshoeing is fun and easy – if you can walk you can snowshoe! Yoga before snowshoeing helps warm up the joints for our day of activity and yoga at the end of the day will stretch out and rejuvenate any tired muscles. Discover the meditative art of forest bathing while snowshoeing; it will help you tune into your senses to take in the beauty of winter. This is a fun-filled weekend that perfectly blends yoga, nature, and snowshoeing.
Bring a friend, loved one or simply yourself for a unique opportunity to experience everything Lake Louise has to offer. Let us pamper you in luxury while you explore!
The retreat has been adjusted to meet Government of Alberta restrictions. The group is less than 10 people for the snowshoes. The yoga classes will be done virtually from your guestroom. All meals have a voucher to use in restaurants or In Room Dining. We will build community during this retreat through safe activities.
- Learn how to snowshoe on and off trail
- Discover the magic of snowshoeing at night
- Learn fascinating stories of animals that call Lake Louise home
- Enjoy daily yoga
- Be introduced to forest bathing and the many benefits of being outside
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Fairmont room
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Healthy meals – breakfast, lunch & dinner on Saturday; breakfast & lunch on Sunday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- 3 virtual yoga classes and 3 group snowshoe adventures with Ronna
- Snowshoes for the duration of the retreat
- Free time daily
- Individuals and couples who want to get away and have a relaxing and adventurous weekend in the mountains.
- People who need a break from it all and rejuvenate in nature.
- Be one of the first five people to book and receive a complimentary upgrade to Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- 2022 Rates will be shared as soon as dates are confirmed.
- Rates based on a Fairmont Room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Two night stay required
- Currently only Canadians can book these retreats
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com