October 20-23, 2022
About The Retreat
Being present and calm in life sounds ideal – but how do we truly integrate wisdom teachings into a modern life and world?
This three night all-inclusive retreat, is all about learning simple and meaningful ways to help you find more connection, peace and presence in your life in simple and actionable ways, while immersed in the unparalleled beauty of Lake Louise.
Led by speaker and mindfulness teacher Trish Tutton, this retreat includes themed talks about mindfulness in modern life, embodied yoga practices (all levels appropriate) and guided mindfulness meditations. You’ll learn how to apply the ancient wisdom of mindfulness to a modern lifestyle through teachings and experiences.
Trish has taught mindfulness is many forms for over a decade, and has a unique, energetic and lighthearted way of translating the teachings for the modern world. She has spent the last 5 years travelling and speaking about mindfulness to thousands. She has both taught mindfulness in a boardroom and sat in meditation retreat at a monastery. She weaves personal story, poetry and wisdom teachings together to create meaning and relevance.
Join us for this spacious and transformative retreat which will give you the time and capacity to connect with yourself, nature and the possibility of peace within.
- Be inspired by embodied yoga, guided mindfulness meditations, discussions and talks about modern mindfulness
- Experience practices to help access a sense of peace within
- Explore ways to develop more perspective during difficulties
- Experience spacious practices to help you slow down and calm an overactive mind
- Each participant will receive one of Trish’s Mindful Mornings Journal to take home to continue the exploration
- All classes/discussions with Trish Tutton (as per the itinerary)
- 3 nights accommodation in a Fairmont room at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Group dinners on day 2 & 3. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- This retreat is for those who desire more mindfulness and meaning in their everyday lives OR wanting to renew and reinspire their current mindfulness practices.
- Those looking to create more resilience to face life’s inevitable challenges with more inner calm, perspective and peace of mind.
Click “BOOK NOW” to see the full retreat rate and room types available. Booking through this link confirms your spot(s) in the retreat.
- Be one of the first five people to book and receive a complimentary upgrade to Fairmont Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Rates based on a Fairmont Room do not include taxes or service charges (see Book Now link for full price)
- Single occupancy from $619 per night or $1857 CAD for the full retreat
- Double occupancy from $459 per night or $1377 CAD for the full retreat
- Three night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2022.
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes.)
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org