October 3-6, 2021
About The Retreat
Being present and calm in life sounds ideal – but how do we truly integrate wisdom teachings into a modern life and world?
This three night all-inclusive retreat, is all about learning simple and meaningful ways to help you find more connection, peace and presence in your life in simple and actionable ways, while immersed in the unparalleled beauty of Lake Louise.
Led by speaker and mindfulness teacher Trish Tutton, this retreat includes themed talks about mindfulness in modern life, embodied yoga practices (all levels appropriate) and guided mindfulness meditations. You’ll learn how to apply the ancient wisdom of mindfulness to a modern lifestyle through teachings and experiences.
Trish has taught mindfulness is many forms for over a decade, and has a unique, energetic and lighthearted way of translating the teachings for the modern world. She has spent the last 5 years travelling and speaking about mindfulness to thousands. She has both taught mindfulness in a boardroom and sat in meditation retreat at a monastery. She weaves personal story, poetry and wisdom teachings together to create meaning and relevance.
Join us for this spacious and transformative retreat which will give you the time and capacity to connect with yourself, nature and the possibility of peace within.
- Be inspired by embodied yoga, guided mindfulness meditations, discussions and talks about modern mindfulness
- Experience practices to help access a sense of peace within
- Explore ways to develop more perspective during difficulties
- Experience spacious practices to help you slow down and calm an overactive mind
- Each participant will receive one of Trish’s Mindful Mornings Journal to take home to continue the exploration
- All classes/discussions with Trish Tutton (as per the itinerary)
- Discount on 3 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception on Sunday
- Group dinners on Monday & Tuesday evenings. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- Those looking for an inspirational retreat to support more daily mindfulness in their life.
- Those looking to amplify, or re-inspire their daily wellness practices for more calm, presence and peace every day.
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer – Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Three night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org