Leadership Retreat – Positive Mindset
November 22-24, 2020
About The Retreat
Imagine learning a system to manage stress and anxiety, improve your work-related decisions and performance, and experience greater happiness in your life while enjoying the beauty and elegance of Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. This 2 night, all-inclusive retreat will give you the tools to reshape your mental health and will lead to improved performance and overall life satisfaction.
Ronna Schneberger, a mental fitness coach with Positive Intelligence, as well as a yoga/meditation teacher and local naturalist and guide in the mountain parks, will teach you the Positive Intelligence Program (PQ for short) and other proven stress-reducing tools. Based on the program designed by Shirzad Chamine and his book Positive Intelligence, a New York Times bestseller, translated into 20 languages, you will learn to recognize your Saboteurs (negative influences) and then activate your Sages (positive influences). PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
80% of people score below the minimum level of mental fitness required for peak performance and happiness. With the tools shared during this retreat, you will dramatically improve your performance and productivity and achieve a calm, clear and happier mind.
The PQ system is used by Fortune 500 companies around the world and is based on research that included hundreds of CEOs; sales, operations, and technology teams; Stanford students; elite athletes and 400,000 participants from 50 countries.
- Learn an effective system to manage stress and anxiety and improve work performance
- Identify the internal Saboteurs that hijack you from the success you seek.
- Learn an easy and effective way to intercept your Saboteur and engage a Sage perspective increasing your effectiveness and overall happiness
- Enjoy restorative moments through yoga, forest walks and downtime
- Learn the 3 gift technique- how to make mistakes and challenges into a gift.
- Three in depth workshops that will dramatically improve your professional and personal life.
- Team leaders, business owners and ECO’s who have a stressful job and are seeking time to pause and reflect on their leadership style.
- Motivated leaders who are committed to their own growth and the development of their organization.
- 3 sessions with with Ronna Schneberger (as per the itinerary)
- 2 forest walks with Ronna
- 2 optional yoga classes with hotel instructor
- 2 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Deluxe room
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Monday; breakfast and lunch on Tuesday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Monday
- Be one of the first five people to book by October 30, 2020 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $550 per night or $1,100 Canadian for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $449 per person, per night or $898 Canadian per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Deluxe room*
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org