Tracey Delfs – Wellness Facilitators
CERTIFIED YOGA & MEDITATION TEACHER, LIFE AND STRESS MANAGEMENT COACH
About, Career, & Passions:
- Lives in Calgary, Alberta and makes regular trips to the mountains to immerse herself in nature
- Has been working in the Wellness area since she received her degree from the U of A with a Major in Health and Wellness Promotion in 1991.
- Founded Balance Quest in 1995.
- She is an experienced mindfulness, meditation & wellness speaker who has presented at numerous workplaces and conferences throughout Canada.
- Tracey has been a student of Zen Master and Mindfulness meditation teacher Thich Nhat Hanh’s since the late 90’s. Since then she had the opportunity to study with him on a regular basis at his mindfulness retreat centres in France and Germany. Thich Nhat Hanh has been coined by the media as “The Father of Mindfulness” and Oprah refers to him as “the calmest man in the world”. Tracey shares his wisdom and mindfulness teachings in her mindfulness & meditation classes, presentations, and retreats. Along with teachings from her other mindfulness teachers, she has studied with including Jon Kabitt-Zinn, Pema Chodron and Sharon Salzberg.
- She became a Certified Yoga teacher since 2000. Since then she has travelled to India and various other countries studying yoga and was blessed to have been a student of the Guru of Ashtanga Yoga Sri Pattabhi Jois. Since Tracey did her teacher training in 2000 she has lead over 40 mindfulness, meditation and yoga retreats and has taught yoga and meditation to thousands of students both locally and internationally.
- Has been enjoying being a life coach to hundreds of clients from around the World via the phone, Skype and in person since she became a Certified Life Coach with The Coaches Training Institute in 2004.
- Tracey teaches Mindfulness, Meditation and Stress Management to employees, athletes and individuals who want to reduce their stress levels and improve their performance. She is an experienced mindfulness teacher having now taught for over 15 years now She teaches weekly mindfulness meditation classes to the public and in the corporate sector.
- She is and Licensed HeartMath™ & Resilience Coach and Trainer, through the HeartMath™ Institute in California. She introduces these HeartMath™ techniques to her clients to help them better manage their emotions, decrease stress levels and increase their level of happiness.
- She traveled and worked part-time with the Canadian National Alpine, Freestyle and Biathlon teams to World-Cups and worked with them at the Salt Lake and Vancouver Olympics.
- Enjoys spending time with friends, meditating, yoga, skiing, mountain biking, hiking and traveling to exotic places around the World.
- Tracey is committed to inspiring others to find more inner peace, balance, health, and happiness in their lives.
For more information please visit www.balancequest.com
Mindfulness and Yoga – September 10-12, 2021
Find peace and calm in Lake Louise, Alberta while practicing yoga, mindfulness and enjoying our mountain paradise in the heart of Banff National Park.
Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga – November 5-7, 2021
Discover peace and calm while practicing yoga, meditating, focusing on mindfulness and enjoying our mountain paradise.