Mindfulness & Yoga – Wellness Retreat
September 10-12, 2021
About The Retreat
Led by Tracey Delfs of Balance Quest, this is our longest running and most popular all inclusive retreat. Join a group of like-minded participants for a weekend of yoga, mindfulness, meditation and mindful nature walks. Begin each morning with 1.5 hours of flow yoga and end your day with gentle yoga and meditation class. Learn how to live in the moment and find more inner peace and happiness in your life. Regardless of your yoga experience, Tracey has been teaching yoga for almost two decades and will address each individual’s needs in her classes. Take a break from the daily grind to relax and recharge.
Attend solo or invite your friends, partner, a sibling or a co-worker. The team at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise will take care of every detail to make sure that your escape to the mountains is a pampered, magical experience.
Tracey offers three different types of retreats. This one is a concentration on yoga with three yoga classes. The Mindfulness, Meditation & Yoga has a focus on meditation and only two yoga classes. She also offer’s other specialty retreats from time to time. Check out all of her retreats with us to find the one that best suits you.
Lake Louise is the ultimate destination to introduce, renew or expand your mindfulness, yoga and meditation practices. The serenity found at the base of these majestic mountains will center you and allow new techniques to take hold in your life.
VIDEO: Meet Tracey Delfs
- Re-energize or start your yoga practice
- Develop your personal set of mindfulness tools
- Develop personal meditation techniques
- How to recognize and cope with the stresses of day-to-day life
- Two in depth discussions on mindfulness
- 3 yoga classes suitable for every yoga and fitness level
- 2 mindfulness discussions
- 2 mindful nature walks
- Discount on 2 nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, you choose the room type best for your needs
- Welcome cocktail reception Friday evening
- Group dinner on Saturday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated.
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time on Saturday
Early Booking offer:
Book Now for the September retreat and receive $200 off!
Must book by August 31st. Discount will be applied at check out.
- Click “BOOK NOW” to see rates and room types available.
- Special Offer – Be one of the first five people to book to receive a complimentary upgrade to to the next room category (subject to availability)
- Rates do not include parking or transportation to the resort
- ALL (Accor Live Limitless) members receive an additional 10% off our Best Available Rate. Join ALL now now and the additional discount will be applied after your reservation is confirmed.
- Two night stay required
- All retreats require 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start date will result in full retreat charged. If the hotel has to cancel the retreat for any reason, the full deposit will be refunded or applied to a future retreat. If a guest is unable to travel due to Covid related illness or isolation, the deposit will be applied to a future retreat before December 31, 2021.
“This is a superb retreat! The sessions were uplifting and the yoga classes were beautiful and accessible for all abilities. The Lake Louise venue is unparalleled!” – Ellen
“The professionalism of the program delivered as well as the co-ordination of the event was outstanding. Inspiring all who attend to live a more positive, healthy, mindful lifestyle.” – Holly
“This is the best way to recharge and let yourself take care of yourself. Gives you the tools to go on and become at peace with your life.” – Christine
For specific retreat questions, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director of Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | firstname.lastname@example.org