Discover Your True Self Retreat
November 8-12, 2020
Join international Life Coach, #1 bestselling author and wellness thought leader, Shannon Kaiser for an unforgettable, life-changing retreat to remind you who you truly are. Based on her newest book Joy Seeker: Let Go of What’s Holding You Back So You Can Live the Life You Were Made For. This all-inclusive retreat gives you a refreshing perspective on how to bull doze barriers blocking your from next level you so you can step into a more peaceful, awe-inspired, confident way of being and live the life you were made for.
Committed to finding meaning, connection, and joy in our day-to-day lives, Shannon’s traveled the world in search of the universal truths and spiritual wisdom we desperately need today. This program is her transformational approach to life, drawn from her own life-changing experiences.
In this program Shannon lays out the essential methods for manifesting a life beyond your wildest dreams. You’ll learn how to accept where you are and embrace who you are as you create the life you truly desire. You will learn that you don’t have to work so hard to get what you want. Most important, you’ll tap into an unshakable inner peace and wellbeing, and when you feel this good, you’ll give off a presence of joy that elevates everyone around you and helps to uplift the world.
You’ll learn how to create the life you really want and step into a constant state of joy, one that is confident, empowered and void of strenuous struggles. Welcome to the authentic you, your true self, discover the hero with in.
Come discover your true self in one of the most beautiful places on earth, in the heart Alberta’s Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in Alberta, Canada.
The award-winning luxury resort Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise partners with one of the leading voices of self-love and wellness, #1 bestselling author and self-love teacher Shannon Kaiser, for a one-of-a-kind, remarkable life-changing retreat to guide you to live the life you were made for.
You’ll experience first-class service and daily sessions with Shannon to open yourself up to more love and self-acceptance and joy, and allow yourself to feel totally nourished by incredible gourmet, nutritious food, world-renowned coaching, nature walks, yoga, and soaking up the breathtaking views while feeling totally engulfed in self-love, self-care, and ultimate well-being.
View full Retreat Itinerary
View Shannon’s Welcome Message
- Identify, release barriers and learn how to bridge the gap keeping your from being all you know you can be
- Discover your authentic self, and souls true purpose while tapping into an unlimited source of joy, clarity and confidence
- Gain the courage to believe and trust in yourself to actualize yourself and your deepest desires
- Live your life with more joy, harmony, peace, and love.
- Step into your personal power and elevate yourself so you can help to uplift those around you and the world
- Do you want to live a life with more connection, authenticity, and joy?
- Are you looking for a deeper meaning, and reason for being?
- If you feel as if you were made for more, and you want help discovering how to tap into that more, this wellness retreat is designed for you.
- Daily workshop classes with Shannon Kaiser
- Morning Stretch or Yoga class (optional) with hotel instructor
- 4 nights accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise in a Deluxe room
- Welcome cocktail reception Sunday evening
- Mindful meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday; breakfast on Wednesday. Gratuities included. Dietary requirements can be accommodated
- Group walk on Tuesday
- Amenities at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Free time daily
- Be one of the first five people to book by February 23, 2020 to receive a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Lake View room (subject to availability)
- Single occupancy is available from $600 per night or $2,400 CAD for the full retreat
- Double occupancy is available from $506 per person, per night or $2,024 CAD per person for the full retreat
- Rates based on a Deluxe room
- Rates do not include taxes or service charges
- Four night stay required (November 8-12, 2020)
- US travelers will enjoy additional savings due to favorable exchange rate. Check Daily Exchange Rates. (Rates will vary and do not include credit card exchange fees. Subject to daily exchange rate changes).
- All retreats require a 50% deposit at time of booking, with full payment due at check-out. Cancellation within one month of program start dare will result in full retreat charged.
“It was magical, heartwarming, enlightening, spiritual and you should go.” – Terri
“If you are having any problems with treating yourself well, this retreat is for you.” – Scott
“GO! The location, the content, the people! You will not regret it and it will be something you cherish always!” – Kelin
For bookings & Inquiries, contact:
Davina Bernard, Director or Wellness
TEL | +1 403 522 1638
EMAIL | email@example.com